Friday, January 29, 2010

Winter in New England

Well, we are ~ halfway through the winter here in New England. It hasn't been as cold or ar miserable as last year. (no ice storm yet and not too may "snowdays") In the next couple of weeks the maple starts to flow. Clint and Alexis want to tap a few trees around the area and boil their own syrup. It takes ~40-60 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of syrup. Clint won't eat any syrup. He says it is VILE. (IT IS) it should be an interesting experience.

Our trip to Ireland was great. jwphoto.smugmug.com has thousands of photos.

Gus is a little terror, but he is so cute I let him get away with everything. You should see those eyes. He knows how to play me.

I will update more later.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that someone else besides me posted. Now I just have to teach mom how to do it and we may just have something going here!